How to use flare gas for your benefit
Wherever oil is produced, flare gas is accumulated. Why shouldn't you use it for your benefit?
Using flare gas, you can:
- provide extra power at no cost to electrical consumer/grid and/or heat customers
- reduce air pollution and minimize your CO2 footprint
- heating crude oil from engine coolant or exhaust
- be independent of fuel prices, transportation availability, weather, economic & political boundaries
- generate profit in an acceptable payback time
“Zero Flaring“ becomes mandatory from 2030. Gas that is flared today can be converted into usable heat and/or electrical energy and generate profit in an acceptable payback time.
Find out more in our flare gas brochure.